Re: Great secrets II : Syndic's ban

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_3ephVwJM-nguKI7Kkm1GqJxXZWbD-gAYKj-5yvZWww2KOSNHl75kgzYA-VRNS2uSZ9T>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:58:23 -0500

On 2/22/07, Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_jyeo4mf319RO6CXy7jB6-J7OOVHo0PLsXEfOHXt9vPBECem0L6OYYKYDdjFibt9OgWJ_iq8iP16wDp3QrnTa3U-Yxog.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> The Blue Vadeli weren't underneath the sweet sea. The Blue People
> were related to the Waertagi.

Ah, I wasn't suggesting that the blue folk referred to in Entekosiad were Vadeli. Clearly they were not - at least not the vast majority of them. What I was suggesting is that there *may* have been a few Blue Vadeli in the area stirring up trouble, and that they might have been dwelling somewhere under the Sweet Sea (or maybe the Grey Mountains) all this time waiting for the right opportunity to return. If "logicians" were part of Yargan's crew, then I don't see why a few Vadeli couldn't be there too, perhaps hunting the logicians. They could still be there in some limited way, as hidden manipulators and corrupters. It would certainly qualify as a big surprise, which is the sort of thing I am looking for.

Still, you have an excellent point about the Kingdom of War. Whatever comes out of Charg should be something unique.

BTW, If you (or anyone else) think of something really good, don't hesitate to post it, even if it sounds a bit crazy. Even a bad idea can be inspirational.

Thanks for the input!

~Kevin McD