Sunstop Was: Re: The God Learners Secret

From: Roderick Robertson <rjremr_at_KVcNUWamyZMGCtEFRgUj-HUj1swjmm596q8H4ww3GoMSwxZ5GUelCM1i92exoMWx0bLfh>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:04:30 -0800

>> We know that the sun stopped in the sky the moment he was born,
>
> That much is true, but . . .

The Sunstop was the result of a number of big, world-shaking rituals that all culminated at the same time.

We *know* about the central Genertalen one (Birth of Nysalor), but I can't remember what the others were (if they were ever explained).

You can't point at a direct cause and effect between Nysalor and the Sunstop - there are indirect and partial C&E's, but Sunstop wasn't *just* caused by birthing the Bright One.

RR