Re: Queen's Birthday/President's Day

From: Neil Robinson <OrlanthiFool_at_mXXP_DKS2SW2Y5jAnLCfwK65eoYgw0B_DVWkhT-4XXu-K1rrmQaM9gPo6WYCNgh>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:40:12 -0800

Hmmm... I lived in Canada for 26 years and have never heard it called the May two-four holiday. Are you from Ontario by chance? Darned easterners. But a two-four? Yeah we used that.

Maybe because I lived in Victoria we always still called it Victoria Day. Either one is far more interesting that the Brit's 'Bank Holiday'.

Neil