Re: Draconised (sic) myths

From: rurik_runespear <andrewlemery_at_ACT54LTBRDw4DVpCal9vhIOIVJ60JKwFoneo_lCloQ5gS02YyOfQ8oTRWmfSHH7>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 22:33:23 -0000

A though has occured to me that may be completely off here but I will throw it out anyway, so here goes:

Wouldn't one reason for Draconised HeroQuests be to find the very Draconic elements in the existing myths used to 'convert' the religeon, as well as to show these elements to less enlightened members of the draconised cult to strengthen there faith in these draconic truths?

Would repetition of these draconised Heroquests emphasising draconic elements make the draconic elements more real? Similar in a way to how the GL's altered myths (though with different motives)

And finally, and this may not be how the EWF works at all, but could powerful Draconic HeroQuesters strive to put draconic elements into myths (to prove the 'truth' of their interpretation)?

Just some thoughts after reading this thread.