Re: Faulty memory

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_-Mtnz2IpkIb4L7Uvs3_ob4B63jBbHDvGTEfVkC4RdGt1z3YL-sN7JMi3PlByOI7rOP1>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:58:03 +1100 (EST)

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, Peter Metcalfe wrote:

> At 03:26 p.m. 28/02/2007, you wrote:
>
>> 1. Some detail on Humakt and Eurmal actually getting past Vivamort and
>> obtaingin death, rather than just a bold statement that it was obtained.
>
> Cult Compendium p277.

Errr - I don;t have that. It's mostly reprints, right? Where does the material on 277 come from?

>> 2. Humakt offering Grandfather Mortal the opportuinity to try this new
>> power and grandfather mortal deciding to so as he had previously turned
>> down the chance to try some other things (the version actually stated
>> what the other things were, but they have slipped out of my memory).
>
> King of Sartar p67, Thunder and Mirror-polishing.

Thanks! I should have checked that one

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_LfNaXXR9v1f1rTJz_L-0lZZT3H-P1pYUd4p8ygNirG7f5DhpwidsFTteRXmvMIv4EtIN4LNbK5y8y0ChsaqdzA.yahoo.invalid