Re: Faulty memory

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_fcFTPvxYuxvu8LXcpsEDPd93ydXUW3QlOmcHRn5MlzwSnSGVD-s2h23HilvaA>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 07:06:33 +0000 (GMT)

 > I need some help because my memory is faulty. Either
> it is deluding me
> completely, or has bits missing.

You probably got hit by some nasty bit of Pre-Dark. It can do that to you :)

> I seem to remember a more detailed account of the
> finding of death in the
> underworld than I can currently lay my hands on.

Funnily enough, I've just been looking up the same thing. Swords game is about to go hero-questing again.

> Two particular things lurk in my memory about the
> version I'm looking for.
> 1. Some detail on Humakt and Eurmal actually getting
> past Vivamort and
> obtaingin death, rather than just a bold statement
> that it was obtained.

I found that here:
http://www.soltakss.com/hquest13.html
Simon Phipps site. The full detailed story, plus having it mapped out as a heroquest.

Incidentally the Swords Wiki has tried to make a collection of all the Humakti myths we've found or written. Some are locked to players only due to copyright issues, most are open. Take a look here http://www.herewardslegion.info/wikka/wikka.php?wakka=HumaktiMyths and let us know if we're missing anything.