Re: Faulty memory

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_9bilb6rFvJK2zNlBQjw7NNCxUvquiwANmTkpwkiwzuAxpULl3uu26-mH-YAfohj44Cd>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 11:28:01 +1100 (EST)

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, Peter Metcalfe wrote:

>>> Cult Compendium p277.
>>
>> Errr - I don;t have that. It's mostly reprints, right? Where does the
>> material on 277 come from?
>
> The first paragraphs of the Cult of Vivamort, same as in CoT

Ah - I'd already checked that one in CoT. Thanks anyway. I now think it might be the KoDP version that's lurking in my memory for this.

Thanks

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_5mroaJHMTGsVI0mUMwrdc7bNkiKFtRg7aJq0QP9z9n5Up1Ucb-JZM6edJc1Iv8dn6z0HMElFxpiwPCLE.yahoo.invalid