Whatever happened to the Abiding Book?

From: Toread DuDerysi <jakyer_at__lCYqqs_WwEy9T7RTDImKmup8Pt6khHV0cXCRPpWgGk9kheHmsQHHt8o9zgU2zi7QymY6>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 17:13:12 -0000

Now that the Seas are Open, are any of the Malkioni groups going to start looking for the Holy Mountain and the Abiding Book? I presume that the mountain survived the destruction of Justrela.

You know, this might become all very Holy Grail ish with Kights sent out to seek the Abiding Book to bring unity back to the Malkioni or to provide the Rokari with the Blessings they need to truly cleanse the lands of heresy.

I had always thought that what happened to the Abiding Book in the late Second Age was rather sad - locked away so that none might see it. Nothing has ever been stated about its eventual fate.

I suspect that searching for the Abiding Book might make a wonderful series of adventures - or even a supplement. And hey, I always wondered, was the Abiding Book carried in an Ark? =)

Searching for the Book might be more fruitful than searching for Brithos. Brithos doesn't want to be found. It may be that the Book is there to be found by those worthy of it.

Hmm...

Jeff