Re: Take part in the Battle of Whitewall

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_6WBdCnjS98gkmabvpr1VebgIW5mtJvFbAht-QDx7YRZjSgwi-TFeeCZq3GYba>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 21:38:13 +0000 (GMT)

Upsetting Broyan is not normally the best chance of surviving things. Not even when the Bat is the alternative.

>Right
> now I"m hoping we can perform a divine intervention
> that would help
> us summon a great storm against the Bat. That is
> Orlanth Thunderous' idiom after all.

If you haven't already, (and if not, why not?) might I suggest a look at the Whitewall list and Wiki? Many methods of dealing with the Bat were suggested, and the "summon a VERY big storm" one was the preferred solution to the problem. We went into quite a lot of detail about how this would be done, several interesting side-plots, and some John Hughes description of what the result looked and sounded like. In fact, if this is a Whitewall-specific discussion, would it not be better off over there?