Re: Take part in the Battle of Whitewall

From: Kevin Johnston <runemaster93711_at_oxIj1KvSpGp5ROoC5tmoFrdGR6NsMg7PrFYuJG95U6nY7nr_pSgDPxiqaDK3>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 16:21:38 -0800 (PST)

How about denying it Bat food by evacuating all the living sentient beings from its path and killing all its scouts. Scorched Earth. After so long without food it will cease to exist. Poison wells and watersources to get the bat troops.

Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_UelyEUMrxQcS4VcgssQ_D-NZ7luCpPuQngnHZTuuUVRnzrecgvJVZCN4iZOk_15gN72x0udbJqr6ukmF7uh3IIuFiA.yahoo.invalid> wrote: --- Neil <OrlanthiFool_at_OOdgdlcjq1esbxg5WzaC5nm45J6x7zFq6kolf2d6rGFKJgR3NUXVhImV5_u2nV0A9qWV_FwF1-AquVnR8A.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> I'm not sure we are in a position to join the Lunars
> and ride on the
> Bat. Broyan could be a little upset too. It may be
> the best chance of survival,

Upsetting Broyan is not normally the best chance of surviving things. Not even when the Bat is the alternative.

>Right
> now I"m hoping we can perform a divine intervention
> that would help
> us summon a great storm against the Bat. That is
> Orlanth Thunderous' idiom after all.

If you haven't already, (and if not, why not?) might I suggest a look at the Whitewall list and Wiki? Many methods of dealing with the Bat were suggested, and the "summon a VERY big storm" one was the preferred solution to the problem. We went into quite a lot of detail about how this would be done, several interesting side-plots, and some John Hughes description of what the result looked and sounded like. In fact, if this is a Whitewall-specific discussion, would it not be better off over there?