Re: Take part in the Battle of Whitewall

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_OIEXSgsutXKtHbjUHLCweqA52StcoxuRwZD9iRMoiz0BsCI-dqcl_tWDvn-6liWw5GJh>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 01:23:04 -0000

This seems to have disappeared into the ether last time I sent it, so here it is again:

> Were I the Lunar commanders, that's *exactly* what I'd be expecting,
and
> what I'd have defenses set up for.

And if I was your commander, I'd put your name on the list for Bat Food. Seriously - a couple of hundred defenders, cut off from the rest of the region, a threat to the Bat? The Prince of Sartar did not do such a thing at Boldhome (it was a Dragon that attacked the Bat), and the Sartar High Command failed to show any such power. You are a timorous fool Polemarch Robertson! We shall show you the destructive power of this fully operational Chaos demon!

> Were I the Orlanthi, I'd go back to the myths of Orlanth
Adventurous, and
> plan it more as a raid. Try to be sneaky, rather than straight up
> Power-on-Power.

And that is what the Bat Cult would be counting on - the foolishness of our foes. No one can sneak up on the Bat. Period.

Jeff