Re: Take Part in the Battle of Whitewall

From: Neil Robinson <OrlanthiFool_at_cAvFXmO0R-o2qqFpWNaEzE69wyqIF16ytO-XPf0YswUNqaauyt20X_HrzmRZSWr>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 09:23:47 -0800

That's a good one. There is a Mastakos devote about, but he is a sidekick so not really that effective. Although with ritual support....

I'm thinking that the storm is a loud distracting cover (and a chance to resist the Bat's Chaos Screams) and we try to teleport and/or fly right on the back of the Bat to kill the handlers with swords and spears. As there are several distinct groups among the defenders (Larnsting Magicians, our band, Broyan and his bodyguards) we may have each group try a slightly different approach. If even one of them gets on to the Bat and can tackle the handlers we may have a chance.

I'm not sure how much support the other Lunars will give to the Bat. I don't think any of them would really be willing get close either. The only reason the Cult of that is immune to the Bat's Screams is because they are already completely stark raving mad.