RE: Re: Take part in the Battle of Whitewall

From: Sam Elliot <samclau_at_7wAubAWG-Fsjk8DbcJfRtncixlzDNJwdiIhAiNUVSEq5MX51Q1C0sbKFJaSS5Q3nXOGT>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 17:28:15 -0200

> > No need to be euphemistic Jane!
>
> I wasn't - I liked the idea. OK, so it's stupid, but
> these are Uroxi we're talking about!

I have a bit of a problem with writing more than one version of things as I have to do that at work an awful lot.

Stupid? Maybe more...oh what's the word? Twagic?

Actually, it's an incredibly good option for the Uroxi who doesn't want to die just yet. Like joining the army and getting into the typing pool (as my father did).

> > Yes, first and only draft. I believe it "panned",
> > leading to a debate about
> > what the word "steer" means in diferent countries
>
> As far as I could see, that was where it started: you
> then "solved" the vocab discussion with this
> interesting idea.

Oh, so I did! Aren't I clever? Me and my selectively negative memory, heh? Thanks for that.

Sam.