RE: Re: Take part in the Battle of Whitewall

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_Sz0OHl_kHWnP7gCRSyvQwmeHvUgxd7xsggIVyMueGv305sm8Y0XJxvwtcacFV>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 20:36:41 +0000 (GMT)

> > > No need to be euphemistic Jane!
> >
> > I wasn't - I liked the idea. OK, so it's stupid,
> but these are Uroxi we're talking about!
>
> I have a bit of a problem with writing more than one
> version of things as I
> have to do that at work an awful lot.

Ask Donald about me and polishing :( Actually, don't, unless you have an hour or so to spare.

> Stupid? Maybe more...oh what's the word? Twagic?

Only if you're talking about Ducks - and how many Uroxi Ducks do you know?

Come to think of it, two - there's one in the DucksVBaboons scenario, and there was a PC in the F2F game I ran ages ago. His ambition was to be a Storm Drake.