Re: Take Part in the Battle of Whitewall

From: donald_at_J23vMS6z4SgEn9wAFMFQdgdbpmuBfFlw5t5gme2DPRKfV1OLSsiVXRKHuRjiuleKEThzX
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 21:46:46 GMT

In message <60be24760703030923n19580fb7j4419b90f73e5dc8_at_s0gu6GRbxmmjo2anr-Sh83con4xxyVM9hfz1A9RKghjeKLsf4oH21_8juG9vBZRCnJDu62mngPi6FSUjUg4iJyaOv0vvT6uCVNoo4WYv8TyKGApJqiA97tRTExBTOmr3qw.yahoo.invalid> "Neil Robinson" writes:

>I'm not sure how much support the other Lunars will give to the Bat.
>I don't think any of them would really be willing get close either.
>The only reason the Cult of that is immune to the Bat's Screams is
>because they are already completely stark raving mad.

I don't think the Lunar army will give the Bat any support whatsoever. They will be concentrating on getting and staying far enough away to avoid being mistaken for the enemy. I'm not sure what support they could give anyway. Usually supporting the Bat involves feeding it when there's no more suitable source of food available.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/