Re: beating the bat

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_Z1J-iSybDKPyHoL49mSuHHUgzY741_aKoiRMXZeNuUifG2fpZkzf47oiOWfSmn8QL9x0>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 22:40:24 -0000

> Okay, I'll concede that point - so the imperials still have access
to all
> the Earth Woman cults.
> (then the Orlanthi have a resurgence of Niskis to neutralize *them*,
and...)

In theory they do. However, I don't think that the regiments assigned to Jorkandos Blinder included Grounders.

Keep in mind that Jorkandos Blinder got what was supposed to be a relatively easy assignment (mopping up Whitewall), while Fazzur conquers Volsaxiland and Heortland. The Emperor has a far greater interest in Whitewall than in conquering Volsaxiland and Heortland, but Fazzur has a far greater interest in conquering Volsaxiland and Heortland than in Whitewall.

Jeff