Re: Righteous Wind

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_VRPqNqUS0of8KxMXR39RByE9ihMUKf3Tqv4mzJDic-qiP1ZflHjt1IQXbd70J>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 01:18:23 +0000 (GMT)

> Hi,
>
> I'm contemplating a campaign set before, during and
> after the
> Righteous Wind Rebellion around Alda Chur.
> I haven't turned up much in the way of detail about
> the Righteous Wind
> in the official sources, how have other people
> handled this?

You want to start here:
http://mythologic.info/questlines/questlines.html Whether that answers your specific questions I'm not sure, but John Hughes has done more work on that period and area than anyone else, so reading his site has to be a good place to start.

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk