Re: To beat the Bat.

From: Paolo Guccione <p.guccione_at_1ulBcp4L9SfGlGrj_iTTWIC9mpVg3DcAYaA-nNDQnOG90FWQBxj47mbQjnCRFkxgO>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 18:20:24 +0100

> There is a battalia list. I think it was printed as errata, or as an extra to mail to people, or something. I've got a
> couple lying around somewhere. Isn't there one on the HW site?

There is a scan of the counter sheets available as JPEG on the internet, plus two versions of Dragon Pass for the Cyberboard program. The scans are probably not very legal so I am definitely definitely not posting a link to them here, supposing such a link still exists. But cyberboard is another story. Just type "Dragon Pass cyberboard" in Google and you'll get all you want to know about the Bat in DP.