Re: To beat the Bat.

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_EeHFYlSzqs8wcnxi4RTAfOeHSNGWhGhfGN74IdR_qjPDznBCRxSJnGROLDox-w0>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 20:48:07 +1100

What I really meant was "if you were re-writing the Dragon Pass boardgame would you re-calibrate the bat" (eg. by upping it's chaos factor perhaps)?

When I created a map board for Peloria (Jannisor's Rebellion) using the roving searchlight moon I noticed that the Bat could fly fast enough to avoid Bat Hunger if it stayed close enough to the Crater.

A benevolent Lunar Empire might ally with the spirit of Movement and keep the Bat un-hungry over a much larger radius.

One might also ask:
Would you change the map to include the Dragonspine?If so how. Would you create counters for Fazzur, Tatius, Kallyr, or any other individuals? Would you include a Battle of Iceland scenario?

Keith