Vadrudi's customs and history

From: Boris yarko <babeldemeter3_at_2L0epTfPUpqM63VVrnbyu-2VJu7W7Ju2sLBdiuhssHySQk91ktDVL7yghVN9oN>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 00:23:41 -0000

First, I would like to thank Peter for his always accurate responses.

Second, I unfortunately have an another burst of questions...

I'm writing up something about the ygg'islands and their inhabitants, which I consider primarily as a vadrudi people.

That's why, I would like to know :

  1. What are the fundamental laws in a vadrudi society ? apart from Umath's "Violence is always an option" & "Hospitality is sacred" and Vadrus' "Might makes Right" & "If there's no more stranger to slay, then try kin".
  2. Where can I find information about the vadrudi or the Hurt-Everyone Clan ? are there myths involving Vadrus or his kin ?
  3. Who are the known relatives of Vadrus ? except Valin and Ygg ?
  4. What do we know about the involvement of the Vadrudis in the strife between the Water and the Storm Tribe ?

I already thank the altruistic scholars who will take the time to enlighten me !

Boris