Re: Enkoshons the dragon - found it!

From: Boris yarko <babeldemeter3_at_QXWtNt3Wp-imXAwGwOq0XtkfsBYuaPPek_oAMLoMZflnvOvyKvIymioZWk4Kl1>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 10:28:40 -0000

> --- Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...> wrote:

> > It took some considerable searching, but I eventually tracked the
> > online copy down to here:
> > http://mythinglinks.blog.ca/2006/08/ It's about

> Great! And having found it:
>http://mythinglinks.blog.ca/2006/08/09/enkoshons_the_dragon_by_jamie_trotsky_re~1026755
> Is the "permalink" that takes you directly there.

Thanks for your altruistic efforts !!!
It's a great and fun story which makes Vadrus useful (like the one in Anaxial Rooster).

I wonder where Vadrus acquired his ultra-powerful stupidity and stubbornness ? It's like some magical superpower which makes him immune to : fear, suggestion, mind-control, mysticism, logic...

Even if Vadrus was destroyed by Wakboth, could some vadrudi hero gain this mythical stubborness through heroquesting ? Could be fun...

Boris