Re: The Fall of Whitewall

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_WLltwmTbWRaj15g6ZoLfQLNtGBOeaMtqttnepbGCnmfySI_u3IT4OdbWXBJRc>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 23:18:48 +0000 (GMT)

> I've noticed that some folk were posting something
> about Orlanth is
> Dead and the Battle of Iceland, wondering whether it
> is compatible
> with King of Sartar. After having run the Fall of
> Whitewall for my
> SeattleFarmers group, I think I can say that it is
> very compatible.
> Below is the SeattleFarmers log for 1619 to 1621 -
> from the defeat of
> the Bat to the Fall of Whitewall.

Wow! What a great way of ending it! Not that I'll be borrowing, it wouldn't fit what I have planned for the Swords mob in the slightest, but it's a great bit of myth and a great way of putting the PCs firmly at centre stage.

But back at the question of fitting KoS: the fall of WW has never been a problem. It's the Fimbulwinter that follows it. The Death of Orlanth. The way this major climatic change and complete loss of magic is noted only as "Ashart dies of heat" by people living in Sartar at the time.

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk