Re: Greg Stafford and Talislanta?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_ANKZcMnypPHf5s7jkuwlqwVB_m7lbhqkOBjqS1W6POSjasLnnygymRshNPBzv>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:38:50 +0000 (GMT)

> YGWV
>
> > Is Greg working on Talislanta????
> >
> > http://www.talislanta.com/products/Imria.htm
>
> Very intresting!
> I've written to them to find out if I am on the
> project!
> Maybe that's what I have been doing when I have
> woken up tired!

Sounds like a very productive use of time.

> Dang! And I was hoping to be writing Glorantha in my
> sleep! :)

Sounds like an even better idea. Meanwhile I seem to be creating Gloranthan stories in my sleep and then failing to write them down before they fade away. Last night's was a conclusive and logical answer to the Arkat/Gbaji/Nysalor question, only I can't now remember what it was :(

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk