Re: Greg Stafford and Talislanta?

From: David Cake <dave_at_nilYIKAszhK2gbBeQy-wOUjJFQbFe0TpF37HKnINst7CV-ZiSntAlcN_Fs7Gojfe-RSJ7_N>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 22:50:12 +0900

At 8:38 AM +0000 17/3/07, Jane Williams wrote:
> > Dang! And I was hoping to be writing Glorantha in my
>> sleep! :)
>
>Sounds like an even better idea. Meanwhile I seem to
>be creating Gloranthan stories in my sleep and then
>failing to write them down before they fade away. Last
>night's was a conclusive and logical answer to the
>Arkat/Gbaji/Nysalor question, only I can't now
>remember what it was :(

        I had a dream once where I was completely sure I was dreaming a Gloranthan heroquest. There were men on horseback, and I knew the men weren't guiding the horses, because only the horses could see the path they were on. I was fairly sure they were Galinini, topical by an odd coincidence.

	Cheers
		David