Re: The Fall of Whitewall

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_bqok5yJCc_Tidw6Lv4QqihqOIr0jVafl-aifjK5OZf1H5U_m-jCExRAwdTmXAku>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 18:10:04 -0700 (PDT)

     On a truly strange, and probably sick, note, I started thinking about 'heat' and Yinkin. Premature fertility, that killed the child? In other words, a ritual that went wrong, and the nasty details weren't included. Given that it's 1621, probably a desperate attempt to revive or sidestep Ernalda's missing fertility, perhaps by using Yinkini magic in a different way.

Alison

> --- Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_mC0KLjXd1e19ROLgLlYZubGgiAfaUFBobTTUHVjdHoq8Nl8WnFFRy07NxgDbfdinkpjowY31JBnprFjBKtEbFMc.yahoo.invalid>
wrote:
> > [Fever] doesn't sound right because Minaryth would
just
> > say that his child died of fever rather than heat.

Jane
> True. He mentions death by plague earlier. I'll give
> that some more thought, then. Maybe some method
being

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love (and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list. http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265