Re: The Fall of Whitewall

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_OCRXCgoSRoPbJyYW12-W9jiqPerQQk2lMYSZ9E77wYwKFPrO3OZUkn_7ChJdo>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:33:24 +0000 (GMT)

> Simon:
> > > So, it looks as though the Fimbulwinter has been
> invented post-King of Sartar and slotted into the
> timeline. Which is no bad thing.
>
> Greg:
> > Ten points for Simon.
>
> We know that, we're just trying to find a way to
> explain why it isn't in (other than the mundane
> one).
> The usual thing - trying to explain in-game why new
> stuff isn't the same as old stuff. Let us have our
> fun, eh? :-)
> Alison

"Let"??

10 points for stating the blindingly obvious and totally useless makes me suspect some kind of weird Calfornian humour.

And "slotted" into the timeline is unfortunately not what happened. Dumped on top of the timeline with no regard for fit is more to the point. Getting it to fit after that careless bit of parking is going to take some doing. But we're getting there (maybe).

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk