Ragnaglar

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_6fbuivLIvq6egawVvkpY1xITHd29LeryEN7f9KPh4ExZMHp-kYfZXdiWW8SnicHSUhN>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:53:55 +1100 (EST)

hi

I know it's old and therefore of uncertain validity, but....

In Wyrm's footprints, p.65 it says

"Umath had five sons, ... all were raging and violent, but each was more refined than the one before him. The five sons of Umath, by order of birth are : Kolat, Storm Bull, Vadrus, Humakt and Orlanth."

Now sometimes Ragnaglar is referred to as a sixth brother (nothing against the above list - no wonder he is dropped out). But if he is I wonder where he fits? First son of Umath perhaps? I know chronology isn;t strong in he godtime but I'm intigued.

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_FJ76Y2ZhofYJhrP8L-j-_oEnmLzDEaZybrHBJ3CUAWaWTFQCaR5EE9v9lugThoUwKKruF5WOmGperDevfps.yahoo.invalid