Re: The Fall of Whitewall

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_n7zJoJEySA-nAxFhSDyp2mqQNjqQuP_6Y_PIHg45f4p3A6NQlDvHPWieC-Gvo>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 07:11:21 +0000 (GMT)

> Personally I prefer my idea that "heat" is a typo
> and it should read "cold".

It's a potentially useful idea for fitting OiD to KoS, but I don't think we need it. If you accept that Ashart died during a period of intense cold and no magic, there are plenty of possible explanations, from fever with no healing magic to an attempt at keeping a child warm that got over-done.

And, sadly, neither help with a campaign that had already got that far before OiD came out, and had unseasonably hot weather after WW fell, because the GM had read the background material and was sticking to it.

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk