Re: Digest Number 49

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_FAMfg23A6gFqkkAvoplzCQ2i1CR-VDf6HXqGZRZem-Wq10SUamEOlS9p_>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:22:35 +0000 (GMT)

>1621 — Whitewall falls. Ashart dies of heat.

I'm not sure I understand the need to go back and fit everything together. HeroQuest is a game. If Greg publishes something about the world that does not fit with your game - so what. No one has not destroyed the enjoyment you had. For me Glorantha is part of the toolkit for playing HeroQuest, not a sacred cow.

If this line is causing you desperation remember that heat injuries are common in cold weather (people wearing insulating clothing can overheat from exhertion and if their core body temeperature goes to high they will die). The irony of dying of heat in the midst of Fimbulwinter might cause it to be noted.

But it would be a lot easier to just say this was written before Orlanth is Dead :-)

Ian Cooper