Re: Digest Number 51

From: jakyer_at_kSeNMO4G1WQAlRb7mvGFa8j9KcYKt7h_SNBSuT4JIzMEg1OSNrE04fwWZFJmAm0Io9hHm
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:54:33 -0500

> I can and I have and I will - but simply being able to
> use published material in an *existing* game rather
> than starting a new one would be good. Especially when
> you've carefully made sure that your game does not
> clash with existing sources, so that you can (should
> be able to) use anything that comes out in the future.

Let me get this straight:

What you are saying is that all publications should be carefully vetted so as not to conflict with a long term, ongoing game that, from all accounts, predates HeroQuest by quite a few years? Also, all existing and new sources must not cover ground that was not previously discussed in 20+ year old supplements nor contradict things which we now know are less than correct (as is frequently the case)?

That will certainly make things interesting... or perhaps less interesting. I suspect the latter is the case.

Jeff

--
Flight to Peru - £1000
Camping gear - £200

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.