Re: Greg Stafford and Talislanta?

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_RBxBBZOw_HTgtH68tERYLVuh-hzyEbG7N79oYQJ2qNZuzhmHMe9MFF7Sz94IKVHTYaH>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:41:29 +1100 (EST)

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007, STEPHEN HUNT wrote:

> How many Greg Staffords are out there? Are there multiple or merely
> parallel Gregs? And how does that affect the Great Compromise?

Don;t know - but a Greg Stafford used to play professional Australian Rules football. Oddly enough there is a vague (to my eyes) resemblance between the two. If you go to google, enter Greg Stafford and click on images the first two show will be the football player and "our" Greg.

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_KZLPtB8uKII3T8yos4rGeq9KM6gGkS2okTKVFm3dokSZ2mQCZTXgcyJxnvy5kG9fR0sogJoLe1D8vbMpwZG44Q.yahoo.invalid