Re: how many Argraths?

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_gRgCfJ5dhq0poELbB_iG2paKAi-2zDx7ZJKKPXq-Txr_lilwUIghwm-la0ZnHLpQ>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 05:16:22 -0700 (PDT)

Don't forget the the Argrath who goes off conquering eventually comes back through Gonn Orta's pass to get an army of Bison Riders. (Allegedly.)

> > 1. You need Argrath to be somewhere else for the
> > period ~1620-1625 where we know Garrath's movements

Jane:
> That's the one we just ran into, of course. It would
> help no end if we could have Garrath doing something
> embarrassingly awful during the Fimbulwinter, much
> worse than simply being heroic elsewhere.

Maybe he got confused with another Argrath, who -- just, say -- lost the Second Battle of Moonbroth in 1625? He arrives in Sartar shortly after that, with the remnants of his army. Interestingly, in the Dragon Pass board game, the counters show his army on horses. So, I think he allies the Pol Joni before arriving in Sartar. Which might explain why he lost the support of the more traditional nomads and lost the Second Battle. And it is a great role playing moment. Argrath argues for allying the Bastards. Yazurkial argues for allying the Sables. Who do you support? How do you support them?

Chris