Re: Murex Re: Minaryth Purple

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_ELjPvkTb3Cf8oHOk03S8Tp7BYVAzlCD1eMiDg4VGyEdwHcRVYkGPvc2jn94y_>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:34:53 +0000 (GMT)

So Purple is an expensive dye in Glorantha, too? This does sound good, I'm really looking forward to Trader Princes.

> Sadly, Fay Jee, being on a river estuary, is very
> much not the right
> environment for these snails who love deep, clear
> sea water. They
> flourish in several other places such as in the
> Manirian or Wenelian
> Islands. No doubt some enterprising
> merchant-adventurer will realize
> this and become very rich (or very dead after
> ticking off the Sea Tribe).

Any guesses if Minaryth Purple (and his "Animals of the World 10W") know about this and have anything to do with it?

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk