Argrath White Bull and the GAG Argraths

From: Doyle Tavener <doyletavener_at_xXl33sO9XBR2IMcWeE6fqIC9SSS_XgpF1j0uUVqBuLhcPooJeyvZiDfvHRxR88n>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 08:24:34 -0500

Hey all,

I once wrote a short story speculating that Biturian Varosh was Argrath White Bull, having been 'drafted' into a Praxian secret society by his in-laws, despite his reluctance for Heroquesting and the lack of profit involved in heroics in general.

The story can be found at:

http://glorantha.temppeli.org/digest/gd5/1998.04/5075.html

if you are interested.

I am very interested in knowing who the GAG (Generally Accepted Glorantha) Argraths are considered to be. I know that term has a considerable amount of irony attached to it, but I find it sort of useful. Does someone have a web page or other resource compiling what is known (and what is speculated) about them?

I'd ask Greg, but he would tell me to "Wait for the Great Argrath Campaign", right?

Doyle