Re: The Carmanians in the Second Age

From: innerworlder2000 <innerworlder2000_at_EfiVidg6L78E71D-xlvTMr16xBjYg_J59WruBXOcwVmfCZoOqV29P7nZp_y>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 23:59:03 -0000

I wrote, "So far as Islam is concerned, unprejudiced reason has, time and again,given it its unreserved vote of confidence. The teachings of the magic and viziers give us understanding and motivate us to right action."

Islam should be read Carmanianism. Carmanianism is a fantasy religion and is not a copy or a reflection of Islam, or any other religion as far as that goes, but I had Islam on my mind at the time as it has a doctrine of of unprejudiced reason that I was using as a model.

Sorry for the 'slip of the tongue.'

I offer my sincere apologies to any Islam worshippers reading this or to any other religious faith I may have offended.