Re: how many Argraths?

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_pK753iQb549DWux8IkIrg9RFBdnAhh-LujRXjqFwVnReUuk5bIEBxppYp4xq3kN>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 18:38:30 -0700 (PDT)

Not problems, in my opinion. Firstly, as long as it doesn't say he was leading the band that killed the tax collectors, he may just have been in the expedition. Slightly young for initiation, but let's presume he's precocious. Continue that theme, and he's still OK for Brenna's hand in the Garhound competition. That's mostly meant for very promising teens, early twenties, I think. Young men who haven't already been promised elsewhere. It does take sponsorship to enter, if you want to be well prepared, but it's quite do-able.

Alison

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get started. http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail