Re: How many Argraths?

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_wqLWnFfM9tRIvr8-av1pGiP-floRATZCLecBE6xEnvbOBnW20Wbcuh1sPnrY1dihzo9>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 13:08:41 +1000 (EST)

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007, Jane Williams wrote:

> --- Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_pBXWjIIdKl58vCaYIViozcDG6LwPsNoT7F08ocoy0OlDF-3RwlTKXWtkWJIKnJK_Oxw5hXSWyJJM0-uI18FiJSmpDfLV.yahoo.invalid>
> wrote:
>> Nope. The Telmori dispute is with Argrath of Pavis,
>> not Argrath Whitebull.
>
> Quite right, unless we read Min Blue very oddly.
> "1629 — We kill Dinacoli. Queen Kallyr marries at
> last. Telmori promise revenge, quarrel with Argrath of
> Pavis."

Of course, if you want to be mischevious, an averge member of Colymar could use "Argrath of Pavis" to descrine amy Argrath who was involved in the liberation of Pavis - which could be up to 3.

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_nhIo8NxjTpBvfLMIpROQqNIXIHNpnmdCTlWbrBcYfr4Xh2dD9OJapIJWcg3lgFkMQ4GqvrdOuvE2bOjhlg.yahoo.invalid