Re: How many Argraths?

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_A6ccaS6fj4kM87mTAAbMsaRZnvOqIPbr5nF2q_m3VKyj6XU2ZTOtbmg6Ug6kSJBmlcI>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:40:27 +1000 (EST)

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007, Jane Williams wrote:

>> I would expect them to recognise demonstrations of
>> strength. Anyone
>> successfully defying the Lunars will make some
>> impression.
>
> Yes, this was my thought. Put it as "kicked the
> Lunars' arses" rather than "defended irrelevant
> object", and it becomes impressive. And going by later
> performance, "Argrath" can manage spin-doctoring.

Yep. I see whoever is "the" Argrath as a consummate politician. Whether he is a good, bad or indifferent person is another matter, and probably up to personal choice in your campaign. But I can't see how to make it work without Argrath being well capable of spinning, politicing, persuading and knowing exactly how far to go without actually crossing the final line.

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_VgJds_LCy4rlBRAWFQBvvmCbOLyI10QNwkxcustI4F73-NwwLIPkY7OXxPhoc-4DNkEr78Z1-rit0B-N.yahoo.invalid