Re: Iron (un-Digest-ed)

From: Paolo Guccione <p.guccione_at_9XdvianYZaKWhajGzsOPt30Z1-Vaaxa6hdjjjMc2pwgOk___XY9jhfunrnbooNmpG>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:11:56 +0200

Well, in fact RQ has the same problem, too. Attunement of Iron was possible only in RQ2, it was called Enchanting/Tempering in RQ3. And it is no longer possible in MRQ, so it looks like the rules have changed. Or were they the God Learners that introduced Iron Enchanting to avoid having their spells screwed by armor or weapons?

Oh, well, I think we cannot tie the whole subject to the ruleset we are using. The current trend is "Iron disrupts your magic - period", so we should go with it whatever system we base our Glorantha upon. Sorry for Jane's campaign...... ;-)