What happened to Jrustela?

From: sverre larne <sverrelarne_at_gpmp7gjGyaYHY_dYeSjk4k26mSYxCC19al9-L9W-BHh2A4BPV5S_SRs5yxK4A5Kj>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 21:02:09 +0200 (CEST)

Looking at 3rd Age and 2nd Age maps of Jrustela, it looks like much of the Island was sunk and broken apart. What happened to Jrustela that did this? Was it some attacks by gift bearers or the sending gods?

  Also, I've been thinking a bit about playing a setting in Jrustela during the closing, when the inhabitants belive they are the last survivors in the world (kindoff post-apocalyptic feel). For how long time was Jrustela isolated from the rest of the world?

  I have the "Glorantha: Genertela, Crucible of the Hero Wars", "Hero Wars: Glorantha - Introduction to the Hero Wars" and "Magic of Glorantha". Is there any other sources I should look at for a Jrustela setting? Internet fan material, official or unofficial publications?

  Sverre.