Re: Iron (un-Digest-ed)

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_REXFbyKQ0Jzxu8byGueKTcYn2J9HIztfKKML0xBoXmKle6ZeA0vwK65hk8Jt->
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 23:54:48 +0100 (BST)

> So MRQ got something else wrong -
> > the more I read of their productions, the less
> this
> > surprises me. Actually, what does surprise me is
> that
> > Iron hasn't been moved off to Expansion Pack 13a,
> the
> > one with glossy hard covers and three pages of
> > content, most of which is art-work...
>
> Me-oow!
>
> Try and drive away the new RunQuesters with your
> elitism???

No, I'm sorry for them - they're being ripped off. MRQ is probably going to become elitists only, because ordinary people can't afford to buy all that lot.

> This list was formed to combine ALL the rulesets ...

Rulesets? It's to talk about Glorantha. Who needs a ruleset?

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk