Re: Iron (un-Digest-ed)

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_deMWDd586-o3jB3WqM9yO8FCqzgSqX_mlRb910npcbllYi5xEsp36qOqSPZ2cSbozt1>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 23:33:04 -0000

> The only thing I would like to see unchanged, iron-attuning rules or
> not, is the fact that the Seshnelan army is massively equipped with
> iron.

This is still the case.

> And this would work whether iron can be attuned or not, as most
> malkioni fighters usually cast no magic in combat

Well, I don't know about that. It's probably true as far as it goes, but its not a very big 'most'. There's an awful lot of Gerlantites out there, for one. And having wizards cast the equivalent of Bladesharp on their weapons is a standard tactic for Seshnelan knights, even if they don't know the spells themselves.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic