Re: What happened to Jrustela?

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_VkE8m9aIwI-CZq4y4twTpfr3jGcv6lhgUwtXDodiZQgF2T6QN8v70Pttk68IdS-EQbeRsCh>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:25:59 -0700

YGWV
> Also, I've been thinking a bit about playing a setting in Jrustela
> during the closing, when the inhabitants belive they are the last
> survivors in the world (kindoff post-apocalyptic feel). For how long
> time was Jrustela isolated from the rest of the world?

Some people have said that the humans were wiped out when the island was sunk. However, no one alive witnessed those events, and Gloranthan archeology isn't at the state to date such things.

I'd suggest that there could easily be whatever time stretch you want for the people to be on that island, knowing they are the last survivors of humanity, perhaps piecing together what happened to bring this about.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford