Re: Iron (un-Digest-ed)

From: frogspawner <frogspawner_at_-mv4u3oLf6dbxzkzoa2wwv1aT3cc8F2g-la2edXOO9K30l6PxWoX8uLEiI5gKRWc>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:38:18 -0000

Hey, I like rulesets! And tinkering with them. But I like Glorantha too.

I agree with your assessment of MRQ. It hasn't got everything right (by a long chalk!). They are trying to make MRQ a generic FRP system - and if there's one thing that Glorantha isn't, that's a generic FRP world!

So I do my time over on the MRQ Forum supporting/suggesting Gloranthafriendly  'interpretations' of their rules - and have high hopes for MRQ2, or some Glorantha-specific publication, to set things right...