Re: What happened to Jrustela?

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_w89fCr6HuWAdGi2T3y6UmfiZnv1DyW6W_cNp7ApBXWd8ZYpx5qxjUwsaUaOMounQkl>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 01:29:44 -0000

Of course, there are not records of strange humans showing up suddenly around then that I can particularly think of. Then again, if it was a small enough group it may not have been all that noticed. Or they could be in Charg, still behind the ban. Well, OK, speaking of the ban, there was one place that did magically appear somewhere in this time period, that has very odd and expansionist tendencies, and its extreme violence could be looked at as an extreme of survivalism.....but I'm sure that would put a bold font on the V in YGWV.

--Bryan