Starbrow's rebellion

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_8RnciMkGIFBWYeuehBPr_ZydCVANUaETmAbWxgH5lcQ5kUfUF5ZjS9X_HeiZK9FkNe->
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:12:43 +1000 (EST)

Hi

Not surprisingly the Ring of Sartar given for Starbor's rebellion in 1613 (as listed in Wyrm's footrpint/footnotes) is rather different to the prominent rebels in the early 1620's. Some we know what happened, like Hostarfaring Treeleaper and Tonalang Greathelm. But what about others that aren't mentioned in Sartar Rising, like Gringle Goodsell and Kallai Korlmhyssn? Any information published anywhere about what happened to them (I know Kallai was exiled, but where, did he die in exile or live until 1625? etc) or is it unspecified?

Thanks

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_baMKsN7OEsUDPBAQxyq3DScPvTZqWtsx3Qtw9_Ru3Xr_rFtRStgzkHN5Mxb2Q0JpWmbhKBirmA6VroSNpg.yahoo.invalid