Re: Starbrow's rebellion

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_2vQ7id0MqnsFBAZBzeHyzdUnXggY2JuNybPHUAyp3bBmusKRdCwGMG0yUjd-Z>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:04:27 +0100 (BST)

And as I read the original question, I was hoping Jeff was going to answer it. His in-house studies of the Colymar may or may not ever be "official", but they're fascinating enough that personally I've adopted them as default background.

> For those at Tentacles, copies of the complete
> Orlmarthingsaga that
> covers Starbrow's Rebellion in detail - as well as
> the consequences -
> will be available for sale. Find out about the
> fate of King Kallai and many others.

Now that is excellent news. How do those of us not going to Tentacles get a copy? Will there be a PDF down-load?

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk