A few words from a Moderator

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_oZ85hUyvBx-F7M4yqTKC_0RDHv_gIgo9iC1-mgHB7bij6XenyrDSfKOvbsPGHgGS_g2>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:26:26 -0000

Hi all,

It appears that Yahoo duplicated a number of posts, sometimes as many as 4 or 5 times. To simplify things I have carefully deleted just the duplicate posts, leaving the first original post. If I have erred and deleted all of a post, including the original, please let me know.

Secondly, I think it is best if people discuss whether they dislike or like Mongoose's general RQ publication strategy over on the Mongoose Publishing forums. They have specific topics for them there. You are also far more likely to get a reply from Mongoose. Some of their Gloranthan authors follow this yahoo group, but the general production people managing their RQ line probably don't.

Thanks,
Rick