Re: Tentacles Speacial Publications

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_mxkWCoNBAK_ffbJ-p7ZOBzMon5vVn144g87WWTXFHArtwSsSTuhNrF3f6FGQ2qBk3Q->
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:48:52 -0000

> > For those at Tentacles, copies of the complete Orlmarthingsaga that
> > covers Starbrow's Rebellion in detail - as well as the
consequences -
> > will be available for sale. Find out about the fate of King
Kallai
> > and many others.
>
> And for those of us that have no hope of getting to tentacles? Any
other
> way to purchase it?

Moon Design will be creating a regular edition of many of the Tentacles Special First release publications and will have them for sale later in the year. It will probably work out like last year with the Middle Sea Empire book. It came out about 5 months after Tentacles. I say "many" of the publications because the list of special Tentacles Gloranthan publications is still in process.

Hope that helps,
Rick