Re: Tides on inland waters in Glorantha?

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_E7qVoFQZrW8Zu2Q6xoOSyjmfYnDTe2BS15B4fsUYYkLu6cOcUOEzhgNWLgldFk9YlS>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:06:55 -0000

COOOOOLLLL!!!! Has anyone sailed it yet (and lived to tell about it)? Where does it come out at the other end?

I recalling here the 'world under the ice' setting that someone was developing on one of the forums a few years back. So I'm imagining playing the first lunar expidition trying to pass through the tunnel (need some sort of submarine, I suppose?), but finding it is more than a straight-forward tunnel..... OK, my brain just overloaded with pleasurable branching of possibilities, time to give up trying to sound coherent.

Regards;

Bryan